Re: Footswitch for Memory Man with Hazarai?

I would suggest a mask with a hard beard, egypt style
or a lever that can be turned on to the button

you can certainly extend the button to a more apropriate place like under
your arm or foot.

to make it a toggeling switch should be possible but needs investigation
and probably is not possible passive, which means that you also have to
extract supply from the box or build a little pcb into the box…