Re: A midwest loopfest?

I have several trips to my hometown, Tulsa, this coming year.   I would love to try to hit a loop festival on one of these trips.  What date range?

Daniel
On Oct 31, 2013, at 8:53 PM, Rejyna MDW <rejyna@msn.com> wrote:

Hello all,
First, I must thank Rick, Noah and the whole lot of you for the best time of my life on the Looptober Tour!  WOW!!!
A looping Facebook friend, Bryan Russell, suggested doing some multi-artist looping based show(s) in and around Dayton. There plans to do a loopfest in SoCal next year, as well as satellite fests all over the globe. How about a Mid-West loopfest? Dayton or Columbus? Cincy or Indianapolis? Cleveland or ...
How many artists would want to do a 30-40 min. live looping set in the MidWest sometime next year?  I know Jim Volk and Michael Kelsey swing a mean looper, and I'd be willing to head home for some shows - - -
Also would be nice if the schedule was somewhat coordinated with the other satellite fests -
Chime in here or at the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/midwestloopfest/
Peace all,

Rejyna