Re: Re: QUADRUPEDE: cool looping band from France

On 11/7/2013 10:27 AM, Mike wrote:
I thought the drummer did a great job of building the groove, slowly adding more snare hits, evolving the pattern and increasing volume. Good job.

I was impressed also that his playing to the loops was so flawless and organic. Equally impressive is the way with which the guitarist incorporates
live playing and looping with obvious either pre-recorded or arpeggiated trigger oriented secondary instruments.

I'd love to have a Q&A with him about how he designs his set up.

Maybe I'll see if I can contact them and pray that they speak English.

Rick