Re: Re: Footcontroling of the Elektrix Repeater

*thanks so much for that Simeon.

I haven't dusted off my Repeater in a while but am suddenly longing for those three chromatic octaves
of loop tuning that it affords with my WX-7 Wind Controller.

It's been a long time, but I used to have a lot of fun with found sound objects and that function.

I sorely wish that IVL didn't control the patents on that stuff.

I imagine an LP-1 with the function. I know Ableton does it, but I'm still a die hard hardware guy.

thanks,  Rick Walker