Re: Re: Footcontroling of the Elektrix Repeater

On 11/21/2013 1:43 AM, Matthias Grob wrote:
hm… but Rick talks about the pitch only function which IVL does best, not
your time changing playback rate, no?
I hope we get to implement such functions to Evoloop eventually. the proc should
be able (it will have float to do FFT…) and since it does not need to work
in real time, only applied to the loop should be rather easy without IVL - your
kind of job, Andy?

I'm so excited about the development of the Evo-Loop, I can't even tell you, Matthias.

I'm so there when it comes out!!!!!

good luck with it, my brother!

Rick