Re: mixers and feedback loop

I'm not "a noise musician" myself but I have played at festivals
together with such folks and they often put an all wet delay unit in
the feedback path. That gives you a little extra time to react and
make adjustments if the whole shebang should take off targeting cone
inihalation signal levels.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com