Re: Loopfests Need YOU!

I think theres nothing to do BUT fly from Norway Per... a shame though... a slow cruise liner, dinners with the captain, a murder or two, icebergs...

But internally.. couldn't agree more!

Well I dunno about no public transport... Is it really true?
A few years ago I had a passport screw-up and had to get a different flight than planned, my pickup folks had gone, not knowing what happened to me, and I just caught a totally great bus from LAX to Santa Barbara. I just HOPED there would be some public transport...and there was!
But I agree driving down from Seattle/portland (taking the coast road) can take a few days, but its a wonderful trip!

Blueberry Pie!

Mmm