Live looping with 78rpm record cutter

Hi all. Here's the video of my 2008 performance with archaic recording technology guru Steve Espinola. Not sure if it really counts as "live looping" (we only record and play each layer once), but we enjoyed thinking of it that way. Watch all the way through to where we synch and play back the two Victrolas. Hopefully the meta aspect of the lyrics will be apparent to the non-native English speakers in the group. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVvtlk0qu6A&list=PLopPj3zZglbpIsBfVKk1Kbn1D7uziLCFn&feature=share&index=3

--
πππππππππππππππππππ
Amy X Neuburg