Re: OT Marshall amp + external spk

it is passive and it wants to see a 4 ohm load, a 16 ohm load will more
than likely make it run less efficiently, and could eventually harm the
amp you are using the other thing to consider is the age and efficiency of
that 10 inch speaker in the vibraton which is getting old at this point,
the paper is very dry and I doubt the speaker was very  efficient to begin
with. I tried one out a few months back that had come in to our store used
and though it worked with a 8 ohm deluxe reverb, it really shined with the
more powerful fender twin and its 4 ohm load
Bill