Re: Upper word limit?

Hello back.

Did you send this text within the body text of your email or as an
"attachment."

The LD list doesn't allow attachments of any kind (not graphic, not audio
or video, not text).

There is really no limit to how long an LD email post might be (as far as
I know).

But attachments never, never, ever work.

Messages with them will likely be rejected by the server as spam.

Best regards,

Ted Killian