Re: korg gadget for Ipad?

On Oct 17, 2014, at 9:06 AM, legion@helpwantedproductions.com wrote:

> Any feedback appreciated. I have an ambient set coming up in a few months
> and am considering trying something new and simplified for a track or two
> so it's ability to do more mellow stuff rather than 4x4 TeKnow! is also
> something I'm curious about.

I like Gadget but have only used it a little and not for live performance,
it does seem to be more techno-groove oriented than ambient.

For ambient live performance I would suggest ThumbJam as an instrument --
and Samplr and Borderlands as controller / manipulators though you
essentially have to preload these with tracks or samples.

BobC

http://soundcloud.com/rpcollier