1) Eliminated Behringer, have had nothing but problems with gear from them - all sent back during warranties…
2) Also eliminated the Soft Steps as they require USB power…
3) The Roland FC300 seems too big and too much $, has features I don't need like amp switching and more volume pedals…
4) the Yamaha MFC10 looks cool but the screen is sooo small - -
5) Liquid Foot Jr. looks nice but higher price than I want at this juncture...
It's looking like the Rocktron MIDI Mate for price, screen size, small footprint (will fit on my existing PedalTrain Pro) -
I'm in no rush though if other suggestions come in - - -
Subject: Midi Foot Controller - Which One?
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 07:09:03 -0800
At the start of each new song in a live performance, I need to change the starting patch number on four devices at once (drums, midi guitar, guitar multi-effects and vocalist harmonizer).
I have been told that there are devices that would make all these changes for me with one button push - neato!
So, here's some of the choices, any advice?
Any I'm leaving out? (don't really want a keyboard in my rig and without a computer in the rig, USB powered controllers are out)