All the unsubscribing stuff

Send a single message to the list server at the unsubscribe emails address, with nothing else in the body

Here are the instructions as simply stated as I can make it

1)      Start a new blank message. Remove any signatures or default text that may occur when you make a new message

2)      In the subject line put the one word unsubscribe and nothing else

3)      In the body of the message put the one word unsubscribe and nothing else

4)      In the To field of the mail put Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

5)      Press send

This should work.  Shouting at everyone about this doesn’t help, as there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. These instructions were mailed to you via the list twice last year, and twice this year. Have you tried it?

Hey everyone else, please bear in mind that he may have been signed up as a prank, with loopers-delight being singled out among many lists as a kind of fittingly irritating this to do. I notice this in the archives

Since you been mailing me ,I decided to send this to you. Im giving you $5.00  just for looking at my site and sign up, You get $5.00  you dont have to do anything else if you dont want ...
And if you cant do me this small favor then people get deleted ....Thanks ...John

http://www.5forfree.com?a=John Gilstorf

Ill be watching ......”

So his email account may have been taken over at some stage.

Someone somewhere must have an actual configuration file that runs the list-serv – given this chap has been asking since last year, perhaps that could be done. I last ran a list-serv in 1988 or similar so things may have changed