Re: Midi Foot Controller - Which One?

In order to program a Gordius pedalboard you connect a computer by USB
and do it on the screen; quite convenient and good for saving and
keeping different setups, shows, banks or whatever... Even the
advanced scripting becomes easy to use in the editor software - if you
can read you can program it because things are named by what the do
and you click to tick boxes etc.

You can program it also directly on the pedal, by calling up menus in
the little green display by a rotary button (very tedious and not all
functions can be reached that way)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com