Re: lotsa quantized replace

Bidule is great! I used it a lot as my rig host on Windows XP a few
years ago, but since I got to work with only Mac OS boxes I have not
found a stable and clean sounding Bidule version. Last time I checked
the multi core support caused noise artefacts, meaning you have to run
the full Bidule session on just one core so you really need a very
fast CPU rather than a multi core. The guys at Plogue constantly
develop the software so things might be better now in the Mac side, I
haven't checked for about a year now.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com