Re: echoloop installation help request. -- Echoloop Update?

The times I’ve been most grateful for Echoloop’s direct MIDI scheme are when my host has crashed and learned MIDI has been lost, or I’ve stupidly done something that results in learned MIDI being lost. My controllers and VST’s then have to be re-taught, where Echoloop still hears all the commands being sent by my controller. Though I switch hosts occasionally too, and appreciate the direct MIDI in those cases too :)

In reality I use a combination of direct and learned: the former for most base functionality, the latter for more ephemeral or on-the-fly stuff, tests etc…

Phil :)