Re: 2014 San Antonio LoopFest: wrap up report and video links.

I second that Noah!  it was a highlight of my year last year joining you
on the the Northwest trip. This year was epic and Im sorry I wasn't able
to take part, but you assembled a great line up in every city!!!!
Thanks for all of it
Bill