Re: Survey: Echoloop + LG Users: Instant Multiply?

I doubt it will be possible because in the EDP and Echoloop Multiply
is a real-time process; you really have to let the playback roll all
the way... and a real-time process can not be made "instant" with
nifty LG control scripting.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com