Citations needed for Wikipedia

Hello,
I edited the page in 2010 (quoted at bottom) and it has since been removed by a user stating it did not have citations. I am ot sure how I would get citations for the whole Paradis to Oberhiem to Gibson story. Any help appreciated. I prefer direct email to this list.

I hope everyone is well and I still loop!

Clifford
cnovey@gmail dot cm
or clifford@cliffordnovey d o t c m

current Wiki page- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echoplex

removed section:

"The Echoplex Digital Pro

Gibson, after buying the Echoplex brand later (ca 1993) licensed the hardware and software of the Paradis Loop Delay originally created by Matthias Grob and his team at Aurisis Research. It was branded the Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro (Oberheim was a division of Gibson at the time)and a later revision was branded the Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro Plus and contained a major software upgrade called LoopIV developed and still sold as of this writing by Aurisis Research. The "EDP" as it would be called was a major development and innovation in the technique of audio looping (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_loop) and still has an eclectic following of users also known as "loopers". The EDP is an all digital device and though retaining the Echoplex name does not retain any of the electro mechanical design of the original, ie. the analog tape loop. The website and looper resource Looper's Delight was created by the EDP co-developer Kim Flint and still hosts an active email list. (Information for this section was gathered from the web pages linked in this section and from emails exchanged with Matthias Grob. See also http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/OBechoplexhistory.html for a brief history written by Matthias Grob.)"