Please unsubscribe me! Re: Listen to Galactic Travels

Can you please take me off your mailing list

Thanks!

Walt Pitts
Versatile Professional Mobile Music, LLC
Website: www.WaltPitts.com
Ph/Txt: 602-769-2328
Email: Walt@WaltPitts.com

On May 27, 2015, at 10:03 AM, Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com> wrote:

Bill,

Don't go.

I delete the show announcements, but I save your playlists for both shows ...

As the founding Admin for the FB group, PLEASE feel free to post BOTH the announcements and the playlists there, too (there should be a way to automate that to keep it simple for you).

Honestly, just because someone can't be arsed to use their "Delete" button should send you off from here — you're one of the originals.

Stay.

Best,

Dennis