Re: Jam session clip: The Weeknd - The Hills

Hey Carlos,

You should post the videos on the Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LoopersDelight/?ref=br_tf

While they're aren't any "rules" for the list that I'm aware of - this
does seem to be mostly a discussion thread for looping tech.  Gear, help
for bugs, programming, recommendations, etc...

All the promo for gigs, videos, etc, has migrated to facebook.

Noah

On Tue, July 14, 2015 4:29 pm, Carlos Rodriguez wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Just wanted to post some footage of a little jam session using the
> Boomerang III looper.
>
> I overdubbed a vocal into the Boom and messed around with drum/instrument
> layers on top of it.
>
> Gear:
>
> Korg VolcaBeats
> Boomerang III looper
> Arturia BeatStep
> Novation MiniNova
> MIDI Solutions Quad-Thru
> ART Tube Mic Preamp
>
> Hope you enjoy!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50QxCk7Ox2s
>
> Cheers,
> Carlos
>
> PS., itâ??s a cover of this great new tune by The Weeknd : "The Hills"

Peterson Entertainment, Llc
999 East Basse Road #180-117
San Antonio, TX 78209
503-703-9516