 Subject: Jam session clip: The Weeknd - The Hills
 To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
 Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2015, 2:29 PM

 Hey guys,

 Just wanted to post some footage of a little jam session
 using the Boomerang III looper.

 I overdubbed a vocal into the Boom and messed around with
 drum/instrument layers on top of it.

 Gear:

 Korg VolcaBeats
 Boomerang III looper
 Arturia BeatStep
 Novation MiniNova
 MIDI Solutions Quad-Thru
 ART Tube Mic Preamp

 Hope you enjoy!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50QxCk7Ox2s

 Cheers,
 Carlos

 PS., it’s a cover of this great new tune by The Weeknd :
 "The Hills"