WOULD ALL ACCEPTED PERFORMERS FOR Y2K15 (Main Festival) PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT MESSAGE?

Would everyone who has CONFIRMED a REGULAR PERFORMANCE at the upcoming Y2K15 LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL in Santa Cruz (October 23-25) ........

Please do me a huge favor and *SEND ME AN E-MAIL ASAP *that says this in *ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE subject line* (please do NOT include anything in the body of the e-mail, I will not read them).

*(YOUR NAME) CONFIRMED PERFORMANCE Y2K15 LOOPFEST *

and please send it to both these addresses:

*_looppool@cruzio.com_*
and
*_y2kloopfest@gmail.com_*

_*This is very important for me to finally confirm your performances!!!!!!!*_

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the big 15th Anniversary performance.
Gratefully,    Rick Walker

---