Re: El Capitan

i can relate to this, Richard.
No reason to follow any and all updates, just because someone tries to
sell you your already working configuration again.
This is definately not stubborn, but clever and cool.
And i miss the opcode plate reverb ;) just had a good character, but well,
OS9 is really over now, though it helps, if you get a EMU IV sampler
(today almost for free) and just want to transfer some sample banks via a
serial connector. Ha!

jayrope
---
www.kliklak.net/jayrope/