Re: Visiting Seattle: any looping advice ?

I met a guy there who had created a Jimi Hendrix museum (famous local
boy). Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to go and check it out,
but he and other people, told me it is worth seeing.

It might also cool to check out The Space Needle. And the closely
located fish market. Not only fish sold there, it's more like a
gigantic flee market but I guess it got its name from being located
close to the harbor?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com