Re: GK-3 Question

Thanks all,

Kevin

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 1:35 PM, bassman <bassman4d521@gmail.com> wrote:
I've seen this done over on the vguitarforum - works well.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Kev,

I've been using GK-3 PUPs on string instruments with 36" scale, 26.5"
scale and 24,75" scale and everything has been working fine. If you
use the GK with a GR-55 there is an option for adjusting the tracking
sensitivity to match the scale length. It has Les Paul, Fender and
Bass as default options and then you can tweak each of those three a
little extra for finer adjustment if needed.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen