Ribbon synth memories anyone?

Hi,
Many years ago there was some discussion of a weird product, no doubt long gone, where a touch sensitive ribbon was stuck to the back of the guitar neck and had some kind of cheezy in built sounds. The idea was that you played with your thumb at the  back of your guitar neck.

Can anyone recall what that was?

Im in the market for something like that, am investigating the eonwave ribbon2 which looks promising, (and relatively current -  no less)  but wanted to be completionist in my research)

I may even had asked this question before... but my memory and abilities with the LD archives page are very limited...

Mark

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com