 Subject: Re: OT cheap modular synths
 To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
 Date: Saturday, December 17, 2016, 12:26 PM

     What about
 Roland Scooper? Seems like a
       bit of both worlds? Take a look at the virtual
 sub-modules - there
       is enough options to build a little synth. And is kind
 of a
       looper, which makes this discussion less off topic.
 :)

       Michał

         Not to be
           blasphemous, but how about the virtual modular
 synths?  I
           think Softube has one that, I would guess based on
 everything
           else Softube makes, is terrific.

           On Sat, Dec
 17, 2016 at 9:19 AM, Jeff
             Blanding <jffblndng@gmail.com>
             wrote:

                 the little project Moog is cheap and
 “semi-modular”
                   in a fashion (Werkstatt-01 Moogfest 2014
 Kit). super
                   easy to put together, educational,
 slightly over $200.
                   several companies sell stand-alone