Re: silencing the boomerang -?

Yup, a Boomerang iii.

I find the clicking sound concerning when I'm playing in a small room
(say for 40 people), and/or when I'm trying to record a looper set with
a mic- I can definitely hear the clicking and it's distracting.

my 'rang is on a Pedaltrain and I'm not sure if putting the pedal board
on a carpet helps - can try.

anyone else try anything?

cheers