Re: silencing the boomerang -?

On 26/08/2017 12:48, Lev 'Ljova' Zhurbin wrote:

my 'rang is on a Pedaltrain and I'm not sure if putting the pedal board
on a carpet helps - can try.

you'd have to put a bit of carpet between rang and pedalboard.

might help a bit

anyone else try anything?

cheers
On Sat, Aug 26, 2017, at 05:00 AM, Andy Butler wrote:
i'm looking at a Boomerang iii here,
is that what you have?

You're right, there's a definite click there, although
I'd have to say it's never been a problem to me.

Standing the rang on carpet rather than a hard floor helps a bit.

You could take steps to stop the bottom plate from resonating.

Also sound resonates within the chassis of the device, with the air inlet
grill helping
to boost the sound levels.

I haven't tried taking the unit apart I'm afraid.

andy