Re: RE: Mobius

Hi Jeff, great to know you're still in engaged with Mobius development! Probably this idea has come up before, but have you considered a kickstarter/gofundme/indiegogo/patreon type of thing so that we can help support you developing Mobius? As far as I know, it is still unrivaled by a long shot, especially with what is available on Windows. Judging from the over 22,000 views of this video titled "My Mobius Looper Set Up." by State Shirt, I think there could be enough numbers to make the support significant. Perhaps State Shirt would help promote the campaign as well.