This Thurs at 10PM ET: The PiNG streams dreamSTATE + GCV live on Twitch.tv

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE AMBiENT PiNG presents
THE PiNG LiVE iN SPACE 1 with
dreamSTATE + General Chaos Visuals
Thursday May 21st at 10PM ET
@ https://www.twitch.tv/ambientping

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This Thursday night at 10PM ET we'll be streaming
dreamSTATE + General Chaos Visuals live from
URM's suburban subterranean studio at this link:
https://www.twitch.tv/ambientping

dreamSTATE is still practicing physical distancing, so Jamie
be will performing two short solo sets featuring new sequences
and soundscapes. In between sets, will be a selection of
Scott's new "Springscapes" series. Check out the rest of this
ongoing dreamSTATE series & don't forget to subscribe here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQnC43raIspzPytLk6qQb8CVCP36RfiWI

So, not your usual dreamSTATE performance or PiNG, BUT we
can make this work! We'll even have the evolving and morphing
light paintings of Stephen Lindsey aka General Chaos Visuals
mixed with some URM imagery and live in-studio cameras.
You'll have to provide the beverages and other treats though!

You don't need a (free) Twitch account to view and hear it,
but you'll need one to chat in the sidebar. We hope you do,
because it would be a thrill to see our friends from far and wide
sign in, say hello & chat away with one another during the show -
just like at a regular PiNG. Our hope is that by doing these
streams on a regular basis, it will keep us all coming together
while we're apart.

You may want to create your Twitch account ahead of time,
so you can be relaxed and chilled on Thursday night, instead
of trying to make up weird, yet memorable, passwords and all
of that %^#&!   https://www.twitch.tv/ambientping
Twitch will "probably" be the home for PiNG performances
in the foreseeable future...

Looking forward to seeing everyone virtually on Thursday!
Enjoy the show!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COMiNG SOON:

.. Saturday May 30th 2020 . NATIONAL DRONE DAY
featuring dreamSTATE + friends + General Chaos Visuals
7PM ET @ https://www.twitch.tv/ambientping

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE AMBiENT PiNG is a Toronto based creative community of
audio artists, performers, musicians and visual artists. The PiNG
presents live multimedia performances featuring ambient, electronic,
soundscape, space, drone, psychedelic, chillout, downtempo,
darkwave and experimental artists from around the world.
http://www.theambientping.com

The PiNG also has a Twitter account to send you advance updates
and reminders of the when & where of future PiNG events.
Just search for ambientping to find us. http://twitter.com

We're on facebook too:
https://www.facebook.com/The-AMBiENT-PiNG-207688729241637
or Search for THE AMBiENT PiNG: http://www.facebook.com

ViSiT the ping things store for ambient, electronic and chill things:
http://www.pingthings.com

Instagrammers - Use the hashtag #ambientping on your PiNG
photos and videos to help document these performances!

A DRONE:KLUB Bandcamp page has been created with
free albums of music to stream, download and share.
https://droneklub.bandcamp.com

AMBiENT PiNG LiVE streams
https://www.twitch.tv/ambientping

Please forward this e-mail to any interested friends or
appropriate blogs, forums or newsgroups. Thanks.