Re: almost 24 years...

My first post was in March of 2009. I was looking for the rumoured but non-existent virtual repeater. Jeff Larson suggested a couple VST and his Mobius looper really worked out for me...

My new favourite looper is the Dual Looping Delay designed by Gary Hall, but I've owned too many loopers to count. I think the first hardware unit was a DD-20 followed by a repeater, boomerang, ditto, infinity, count to 5, EDP... and a few I've forgotten.

Sylvain