Re: almost 24 years...

I'm still here as well. I wasn't one of the charter members off the bat 24 years ago but I've been here for about 23-ish, with the sort of "new boy" status David Gilmour had with Pink Floyd or Ronnie Wood with the Stones. :P

I don't play out live anymore and don't usually have a looping rig wired on a pedalboard and ready to go, although looping still plays a major role in my music. My primary focus for the last several years has been on film music (I collaborate on films with the Quay Brothers, as well as with other directors) and the better part of my discography is available at https://timnelson.bandcamp.com/

-t-