Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V20 #10

Howdy Y'all...Still got my trusty Rang III going via Ableton Suite 10 (dang midi sync drifts...need an expert or Ableton need to get their shit together...) Got RME sound cards these days, man those things are solid pieces of gear, drivers & software :O

Recently invested in a Rang+ also, now I gotta figure out how to incorporate that into the mix/chain, but potentially nice to have a separate un-synced mono rang to like, loop the whole loop or other ideas are welcome :)

Right now in the world we have fake, paid riot movements, mandatory masks and curfews, temperature checks and cattle like indoctrination of seemingly normal people, who obey every order they get, be it from the government, their boss or the store owner..

We as independent artists need to stick together and stand up for our rights to perform, spread awareness of whatever message we have, even if it's no message, one should be free to express themselves through music, lyrics, spoken word etc. and be able to be heard, even if some (snowflakes) don't like their message.

People need to be allowed to create unique, unfiltered art, create without being told what we can and cannot create, or how close we can be to each other when we create, or otherwise live our lives - otherwise there is no longer art, there is only product, and slavery.

Btw. I'm looking for drummers, preferably who are familiar with online jamming (Ninjam - I use www.jamtaba.com these days put it on the master fx as a plugin in your favorite daw..), and playing to click, cause I plan to go live on various social bullshit media soon, and need someone to handle some of the beat duties and perhaps who can help with mixing live also, if you do live drum looping. Strictly drum playing is cool too, if you're cool with playing with and for a "solo" looping artist (I do vox, keys, guitar, bass, push 2, other, looping all original content) - or maybe you know an awesome young or old enthusiastic drummer, who needs to build up his chops or is an excellent performer, can perform in front of a camera, has the setup to do live streaming and stable internet connection.

Best Regards,

Torben Scharling