Re: Electrix Repeater: looking for update files for V1.1 and 2.0

I've got OS 1.1 If you want it reply and I'll send it direct. Don't think we can send attachments on LD, but I don't remember

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Anwander <fanwander@mnet-online.de>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Mon, Dec 6, 2021 5:53 am
Subject: Electrix Repeater: looking for update files for V1.1 and 2.0

Hello Repeater-People out there,

I have the update files for version 2.01 on my website, but I am looking for the files for 1.1 and (if it ever existed) for 2.0. A looper friend here in Germany has trouble with his Electrix Repeater and Version 2.01 and we are looking for other versions.

Any hint is appreciated :-)

Best regards
Florian
--