From: Florian Anwander <fanwander@mnet-online.de>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Mon, Dec 6, 2021 5:53 am
Subject: Electrix Repeater: looking for update files for V1.1 and 2.0

Hello Repeater-People out there,

I have the update files for version 2.01 on my website, but I am looking for the files for 1.1 and (if it ever existed) for 2.0. A looper friend here in Germany has trouble with his Electrix Repeater and Version 2.01 and we are looking for other versions.

Any hint is appreciated :-)

Best regards
Florian
--