RE: My Loop Boxes

I just found a great program on the Web to make flow diagrams, and it's not
so expensive.  It's called "SmartDraw 4."  You can create your own icons,
or
use some from the extensive libraries.  It's really easy, and you can dump
them to GIFs or JPEGs in no time.

..., Patrick, you've got my interest.  Can you please post a detailed