Re: OT was steve howe ; Now Grab a bit of the Green

while not speaking to the artistry of steve howe or the rolling stones

why is it they shouldn't still be playing or for that matter still
making money?

is it an age thing?  are we suddenly supposed to stop being musicians at
some point?
are the people that want to hear them somehow not deserving of the
oportunity as much as people who want to hear bands you like or think
are age appropriate?

I hope I die before I get old!
but if I don't....I hope I can still play and even make a little money