RE: Expression pedal with PMC10 & DL4

--- rich <rich@nuvisionsca.com> wrote:
> also, don't expect magic with an exp. pedal controlling the DL4.  it
> works, and it really opens the pedal up...but it's been a frustrating
> ride for me ever since.  YMMV.

What problems have you been running into?  I just started
using an expression pedal with my DL4 and MM4 a couple days
ago when I converted my Kawai pedal.  I'm curious what
problems I'm going to run into....

D7

=====
Dumeril7                    dumeril7@SPAMBEGONEyahoo.com
Anti-spam measures in place -- remove "SPAMBEGONE" from
my e-mail address if you want to use it....