Cracks, Piracy, and Eenglish

1. Flaunting one's illegal use of software - illegal by the fact that one
hasn't legally bought a copy of a program that has a list price, unless it
was a gift (and I suspect that it isn't) - only invites people like the
RIAA
to crow about how they're In The Right when they muzzle free speech and
otherwise prevent people like US from producing our very legal work, in the
name of protecting copyrights.

2. Disrespect is NOT a verb, no matter how much Limp Bizkit one listens to.

3. There are no such things as "softwares".  "Software" may be used in the
plural, as in "installing software"; or in the case of "software packages".

Stephen Goodman
http://www.earthlight.net/Gallery_Front.html - Cartoons & Illustrations
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios * The free Loop of the Week!
http://www.mp3.com/StephenGoodman * New MP3 Releases!