Re: no repeater wet/dry mix? that's silly.

Quoting Kim Flint <kflint@loopers-delight.com>:
> An observation here... I think what you guys using external mixers want
>is
> just 100% wet output, not a mix control. Oftentimes devices even have
>such
> a dedicated output.

absolutely. i never use the mix knob. i said "addressable in software"
when i
should have said "addressable through MIDI".

two of the loopers which have passed in/out of my hands have had problems
whereby i could only use their "wet" aspect. The RDS8K, which i sold but
bought
back when i realised how cool it was, came to me from Daddy's Junky Music
like
that.

The Echoplex had a fucked mix knob and being out of warranty i decided it
would
be cheaper to bypass the pot on the board using a jumper wire. considering
it
was no longer my echoplex, this was not the best thing to do.

sorry kevin. send me the bill when you get around to it.

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com