Re: rebirth and reason?

>... nothing from Microsoft comes close.
>
> I always wonder why people all agree that Microsoft is evil, yet will
> continually cut down any of it's compatation.

here we go again.
i don't think microsoft is evil.
i think you have to be a programmer to really get the giant leaps they
are responsible for...

sure, apple was the first to make the gui thing work for home users.
i worked for apple in carrolton when they did just that.
(in fact, it was my idea!  i said, "i know you need me on the
assembly line, but xerox is really on to something...")

>... compatation...

innuvvazion!

alright, don't flame me, i'm shutting up now...