Stereo A/B-A+B Switch Boxes

Can anyone recommend a TRS switchbox? I'd rather purchase something, but
might have to resort to building it myself.

I'm looking to take the L/R output of my VG8EX, as well as the L/R output
from my rack-o-goodies, and switch between them, or combine them, as they
enter another rack-o-goodies.

I can handle this routing via my mixers, but I have a need to switch during
performance-- walking over to the mixer and un-muting/muting the busses
isn't an option at this point.

Any suggestions?

--
David S. Kenzik