RE: Any NAMM attendees out there

yep...i'll be there.  gonna try and go on Thursday and maybe Friday...

i'd be happy to say hello to anybody who's going that day.  perhaps
meeting at a specific booth might help, since i'm still fuzzy about
the 'what is where' of the Anaheim convention center...

my haunts this year will, amongst others, will most likely be:

electrix booth
emagic booth
qsc booth
propellerheads booth
electroharmonix booth
fender room
line6 booth
renaissance guitars
transperformance booth
event booth

i might suggest the electroharmonix booth, since from past
experience, it's usually just an open area that's not packed with
cubicle walls and tons of product.  and we gots our tshirts to
recognize now, and we can stop doing that L shape on our forehead...

maybe we can all gather and scream at electroharmonix..."where is the
damn EH-16 reissue!?!"

anywho...let me know what y'all are doin.

best,

rich