SV: Overloading Output Levels when layering sounds

> Repeater.  My question was an attempt to find out how best to get my
> gain structure set so that when I started adding in layers and layers of
> additional sound, my output didn't distort.  Since I am running my setup
> in  series (see my original message) there seems to be a tendency for
> the Repeater to add significant amounts of additional gain with each
> layer created for my sound.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

As far as I see you can fix this in two ways.

1 --> turn down Repeater input gain:
You can add more layers until Repeater overloads.

2 --> turn down Repeater feedback:
Old layers will fade as you add new layers and Repeater will not overload.

Best

Per Boysen