Re: EDP hardware (2 EDPs)

Having just gotten the second EDP, I'm still working things out.

What I've done so far is get a cheap AB switch to put between the EFC-7 and
the EDPs. (A note for anyone else doing this: Spend a little more money
than
I did and get a footswitch with LEDs to tell you which channel is active.)

I suspect that there will be functions that I wish I could get to a little
more quickly than the AB switch allows -- e.g., dedicated mute switches --
but I'm going to have to see how that works out. I'm also positioning my
rack where I can reach it while playing.

My plan had been to use separate feedback pedals for each unit, but right
now I'm fighting with the fact that the new unit seems to have trouble with
my EV-5s even though the old unit works perfectly with them.

Mark