SF bay area Gig spam: Sunday- SLEEPING @ JavaRama

Dear Hip-Hop fans...

OK, we're probably not hip hop, but we've got a turntablist and some PHAT
beats, as the kids say.  Aesthetically pleasing, in other words FLY.

Come here me loop 'd loop.  Repeater Madness.  Maybe I'll even bring out
the Againinator prototype, if it's behaving.  On Chapman Stick, the famous
Katrin Schenk.  On turntable and drum machine Gerard Honig.

This Sunday night at 8:00PM we'll be making noise at the Java Rama Coffee
house in Alameda, CA.  Right on the main drag.  Park St. and Alameda St.
Easy to find, take 880 and get off at the 22nd St. Alameda exit and follow
signs to Alameda.  You go over a little bridge, as Alameda's an island off
the coast of Oakland.  If you went to Matthais's gig in Alameda, it's the
same place.

see you there,

Mark Sottilaro