Re: Handsonic - bass strings on guitars

Well, if you want some bassy sounds from a 7 stringer you can try with
flatwound jazz strings. I use a Schecter C7 guitar with flatwounds - gauge
011 to 060 with a fixed bridge. A bit hard at first, but now I can't play
without them.
To get an even bassier sound I tune EBGDADA bottom to top.

Peace
Luigi