Re: Stereo-zation

Mark, what about looking at a used Alesis Ineko on Ebay.  I've got its big
brother (the Akira) which kicks ass.  It's table-sized -- only a little
bigger than the Faze, Philtre, Bitrman, etc. -- and incorporates most of
those effects into a single box.

I've also seen Rick and a few others here on the list going gaga about
what
a cool effect the Ineko is for looping.

Just a thought.

         -c-

At 10:00 AM 7/2/2004, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>Awe, that sucks.  It looks cool and promising.  Thanks for the info.
>
>Mark
>
>On Jul 2, 2004, at 6:59 AM, Shane Whitbread wrote:
>
>>The philtre is a excellent post looper fx.  The faze just
>kinda.....stinks.
>>I regret buying it.

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil